BIOUNCERTAINTY - ERC Starting Grant no. 805498
"Philosophy in practice": Competition for students
"Philosophy in practice" popular science journal announced a competition for first and second cycle students of all Polish universities. The competition concerns papers in the subject of practical philosophy. Deadline for submitting papers: 31st of May.
Students of all Polish universities of both first (Bachelor) and second (Master) cycle studies of all fields can submit their papers.
* Character count (including bibliography and footnotes): no more than 20 thousand characters (with spaces).
* Bibliography should be constructed in a consistent manner according to the standards of renowned scientific journals (e.g. you can follow the guidelines for the 'Diametros' journal).
* In the header, please provide the following information: title of the paper, first and last name, university, year and field of study.
* Papers submitted to the competition should not have been previously published or made available to the public (but they may be university assignments).
* Deadline: 31st of May 2020.
* The authors of best papers will receive cash prizes (PLN 1000, PLN 500, PLN 250) and vouchers for books; their work may be published in the journal "Philosophy in Practice".
* Submission of applications and questions: email@example.com
* In the 2019/20 academic year, awards are funded by the Jagiellonian University Institute of Philosophy and the Jagiellonian University Interdisciplinary Centre for Ethics.
More information: http://filozofiawpraktyce.pl/konkurs/