Ethics, history, medicine: the publication of special issues of the journal Diametros in English
An editorial project funded by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education in Poland (National Programme for the Development of the Humanities), 2016-2021, no. 0177/NPRH4/H3b/83/2016, coordinator: Tomasz Żuradzki.
Special issues published in this project
- Ethics and Uncertainty (guest editor: Tomasz Żuradzki), Diametros 53, September 2017
- Enlightenment and Secularism (guest editor: Anna Tomaszewska), Diametros 54, December 2017
- The normative significance of empirical moral psychology (guest editor: Tomasz Żuradzki), Diametros 65 (17), June 2020
- Kant on the relations between church and state (guest editor: Anna Tomaszewska), Diametros 65 (17), September 2020
- Setting Health-Care Priorities (guest editor: Piotra Grzegorza Nowaka), Diametros 68 (18), June 2021